Welcome to My Fashion Life Online! This is where I post photoshoot pictures, behind the scenes footage, local press, and other fun stuff. U can also view my latest collection at www.cassiebetts.com

Monday, March 22, 2010

Fitting with Bride to Be!

Here are a few pics from a fitting I did last week with a new Bride-to-be. I went to her L.A. apartment so she wouldn't have to drive out to me... Yes, I spoil my brides... They deserve it... The dress fit her body perfectly. It was a little long, so I just have to shorten it, which I will probably do after she buys new shoes. The ones she planned on wearing were killing her feet by the end of the fitting. Not a good sign. I still have to sew the "bling" onto the dress, it's just pinned for now. I was so happy with how great she looked, I almost cried! I love my job...

No comments:

Post a Comment