Welcome to My Fashion Life Online! This is where I post photoshoot pictures, behind the scenes footage, local press, and other fun stuff. U can also view my latest collection at www.cassiebetts.com

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Glamsquad LA at I'm Feeling Fabulous Seminar

" Unleash & Enhance the DIVA In You", held on SUNDAY MARCH 21, 2010  at the World Famous Aroma Center off Wilshire was a great success.
I went to represent Glamsquad LA. A Los Angeles based company specializing in hair, makeup, models, wardrobe & styling. The founder of Glamsquad, Jaszmayne did my hair and we were off... 
There were some great speakers there, but my fave was Crystal Wright. She is the author of 30 Days at 100 Percent... She speaks about changing your life 30 days at a time by operating at 100%. It was very inspirational.


Here are some pics from an impromptu photo shoot we did at the event: 
 I made the 2 dresses and the tutus. The chocolate model is my mentee Tiohn, she is workin' the "Barbie Dress"!




                         Jazmayne Chatman  and Glamsquad LA.
 The Aroma Center has a putting range in it, so we had a little fun with that....
 Tiohn's a natural! Four!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment