Welcome to My Fashion Life Online! This is where I post photoshoot pictures, behind the scenes footage, local press, and other fun stuff. U can also view my latest collection at www.cassiebetts.com

Monday, March 8, 2010

My Favorite Oscar 2010 Dress

                                                         Jennifer Lopez in Armani Prive
Rumor has it that J Lo reserved the designer's entire collection in order to avoid any red carpet double-ups. Meaning? She wanted to be the only one wearing Armani Prive? I'm really not sure, but Amanda  Seyfried also wore Armani Prive and looked like a princess. All-in-all this is my fave dress from last night. It took my breath away.

 
Not sure how I feel about this one. It looks like a lot of workmanship went into making it. I would say I love it because Zoe Saldana-Star of Avatar looks stunning in it and I love risk takers... But not everyone could pull off this Givenchy dress.
What do u guys think about the Givenchy dress? Thumbs up or down? Humor me....
You can see more Oscar red carpet dresses at www.myfashionlife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment