Welcome to My Fashion Life Online! This is where I post photoshoot pictures, behind the scenes footage, local press, and other fun stuff. U can also view my latest collection at www.cassiebetts.com

Saturday, March 6, 2010

Who is Cassie Betts?

Hi, Cassie Betts here. I am a fashion designer living in the LA area. I currently have a showroom in Beverly Hills and one in Woodland Hills. My primary focus is bridal couture. I design and make custom wedding dresses. I also hook up many of my celebrity friends with red-carpet gowns. From time-to-time I will dabble in Hollywood Film by making costumes and will dress a singer or two in the occassional Avant-garde piece. All-in-all, fashion is my life and it's very exciting! I would love the opportunity to share my fashion life with you online.

No comments:

Post a Comment